Sunday, April 7, 2013

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics


 
 

I am currently dreaming of someday trying Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. This cosmetic company is 100% vegan and cruelty-free. As well as high performance, offering a wide array of highly pigmented colors. At first I was not sure if they would meet my non-toxic standards, but they did! I looked up the ingredients on skindeep and none of the ingredients went above a score of 4. (A side note: Skindeep rates the hazardous level of ingredients from 0 being the least hazardous to 10 being the most hazardous. I try to keep all of the ingredients I use to be a 4 or under) I will be extremely excited the day I get a hold of a product of theirs! For now I will just be inspired by their creativity and design.

 


Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment